NEXT GENERATION Audio Conferencing
Reliable Audio Conferencing
Poor audio performance ruins a meeting. Knowing how critical it is, we have developed and hosted the services. For each conference call, we provide two numbers from two different reliable carriers. Many free audio conferencing services make money by charging phone providers connection fees, but phone providers are now refusing to connect these calls. Landstar Telecom pays for each call to ensure that every call gets connected. The quality of our audio service accelerates ROI.
Connect telephone callers with computer HD-quality callers
Landstar Telecom allows attendees to join an audio conferencing session by phone or computer mics and speakers.
Record calls with screen updates and video
The audio from both telephone callers and computer callers can be recorded together with screen updates and webcam video. You can publish the recording anywhere you want.
Rich functions: schedule, active speakers, mute/unmute, raise hands, reports
You can host scheduled or unscheduled conferences. The system displays the attendee list with the active speaker names. You can mute or unmute all or any individual attendees. Callers can raise their hands over phone. Call reports are available.
The Landstar Telecom audio conferencing features include:
- Mix the voices of telephone callers (PSTN) with computer callers (VoIP)
- Mix the voices of callers into users’ PBX
- Schedule conference
- Echo cancellation
- Speaker identification
- Mute all or any individual speakers
- Option for push-to-talk
- HD audio
- Raise hand over telephones
- Dial-in numbers in multiple countries available
- Add toll-free numbers
- Stream computer sound to attendees during an online meeting
- Record mixed audio from PSTN and VoIP callers with screen updates and webcams
- Detailed PSTN call reports.